Fried Onions enhances the taste to any recipe and mainly this is used in briyani which makes it awesome and delicious.In this onions are cut into thin strips and little corn flour is sprinkled all over the onion which makes it crispy and then deep fried.The most important part is don’t overcook the Onions just cook till it changes to slight brown in color .Kids would really love this fried onions as snack as there is no spice in it .Fried Onions can be used on all types of veg and non veg briyani which helps to enhance the taste 😀 . You can also check out Hyderabadi Mutton briyani
- Corn flour-1 tsp
- Oil-to deep fry
- Heat deep pan with oil.
- Cut onion into thin strips.Remove the moisture content from onion using tissue.Sprinkle corn flour all over the onion.
- Once oil is hot add the corn flour coated onion in medium heat.Cook till it changes to slight brown color and later color changes to darker so dont fry the onions in oil till it becomes dark brown color it will taste bitter.
- Transfer the fried onions to plate.
- Don’t overcook the onions just cook till it changes to slight brown in color.
- Coat the onions with little corn flour or else it will become like pagoda :p
If you really found this post useful please do share with friends and family using your social account which will make me motivated !! Happy Cooking 😀
924 total views, 8 views today