Red Chilli Powder can be prepared at home easily where red chillies are dried in sun for about 2-3 days and grinded to fine powder using mixie jar with damp cloth on top of the jar lid or else you will tend to sneeze 🙁 If you are residing in cool region with no hot sunlight then dry roast the red chilli for about 5 mins and grind to fine powder in mixie jar.If you ran out of Red Chilli Powder at home then you can easily prepare it as mentioned below and moreover as we prepare at home with clean jar you tend to get bright red color powder but when we grind all type of spice powders in the same big grinding mill shop the color seems to be little dull than the bright red color.
- Red Chilli
- Remove the stem and dry the red chilli in sun for about 2-3 days.
- Dry roast the red chilli for about 5 mins and grind to fine powder in mixie jar or food processor with damp or slightly wet cloth on top of the jar lid so that you wont sneeze while grinding chilies.
- Open the lid after 2-3 mins and then transfer to plate and let it cool.Then store in dry airtight container.You can also check out homemade coriander powder
- If you are residing in cool region with no hot sunlight then dry roast the red chilli for about 5 mins and grind to fine powder in mixie jar.
- You can also use kashmiri red chilli for the bright red color but this chilli wont be that spicy.
1,648 total views, 3 views today