Cauliflower wings is very healthy snack as cauliflower coated with spices is baked in oven and if you have cravings towards junk food then this would be perfect snack to try out!!!
If you don’t have oven boil the cauliflower in water for about 5 mins and then shallow fry the coated cauliflower with batter for about 20 mins in medium flame and then with hot sauce for about 5 mins.This is one of my favorite evening snack as I love cauliflower a lot ♥ ♥ ♥ . You can also check out healthy snacks
Serves : 2 Total time : 40 Mins
- Roasted Oats powder-1/4 cup
- Rice flour-1/4 cup
- Corn Flour-1/4 cup
- All purpose Flour-1/4 cup
- Garlic powder-2 tsp
- Onion powder-2 tsp
- Pepper powder-1 tsp
- Chili powder- 1 tsp (adjust according to spice level)
- Water-1 cup
- Cauliflower-1 medium
- Preheat oven to 450F and line the baking pan with aluminium foil and grease it with oil.
- Add roasted oats powder,rice ,corn,all purpose flour
- Add garlic,onion,pepper,chili powder
- Add water to the mixture and Combine everything together .Coat the cauliflower to the batter .
- Add the coated cauliflower to baking pan and bake in oven for about 20 mins.Mean while heat pan with butter,hot sauce.Saute for 2 mins and then switch off the stove.
- After 20 mins take out the cauliflower and add to the hot sauce .Mix well such that cauliflower gets coated well with hot sauce.
- Bake the hot sauce coated cauliflower for another 15-20 mins until crispy.
Serve this hot and crispy cauliflower wings with any low fat curd mixed with chopped coriander.
Serve with any of your dipping sauce
- If you don’t have oven boil the cauliflower in water for about 5 mins and then shallow fry the coated cauliflower with batter for about 20 mins in medium flame and then with hot sauce for about 5 mins.
- You can replace maida/all purpose flour with roasted oats powder to make it more healthy
If you really found this post useful please do give your valuable comments and share with your loved ones using your social account which will make me motivated !!You can also follow us on facebook ,twitter and pinterest !!!!!!!! Happy Cooking 😀
Healthy Orange Chicken (No Deep Fried)
Egg Rice (Quick Lunch box recipe)
7,011 total views, 9 views today