Healthy French fries tastes so crunchy in outer layer and soft inside.Usually select large potatoes and as soon as you cut into desired shapes add it to the water this will prevent them from getting dark in color.Repeat this process until you cut all the potatoes for the french fries.Remove the moisture content from the potatoes using tissue until it is dry.Season the potato based on your choice and bake this potato for about 40-45 mins in 400 F oven. Sooooo no more deep frying potato 😀 you can njoy the same crunchiness of deep fried potatoes in this baked healthy french fries.
- Big Potato-1
- Roasted Oats powder-1 tbsp (optional)
- Turmeric powder-1 tsp
- Chilli powder-1 tsp
- Pepper powder-1 tsp (optional)
- Olive Oil-1 tbsp
- Salt-to taste
- Peel the skin of the potato and cut quarter inch slices as shown.
- Take the sliced potato and cut into thin vertical pieces.
- Remove the moisture content from the potato using tissue.
- Add turmeric,salt,chilli and roasted oats powder (roast whole oats for about 2 mins and grind to fine powder).If you dont have then you can use corn flour or all purpose flour or you can omit this step.
- Add the potato to the greased plate and bake 20 mins in 400 F and flip the potato strips on the other side.Then bake it for another 20 mins.If you want it more crispy just put it in broil mode for about 3-4 mins.
- Crispy french fries are ready to attack 😀
If you really found this post useful please do give your valuable comments and share with your loved ones using your social account which will make me motivated !!You can also follow us on twitter and pinterest !!!!!!!! Happy Cooking 😀
3,948 total views, 10 views today