Banana Oatmeal Cookies are the most healthiest cookies in the planet as we are not using any flour,sugar or butter just banana,whole oats,coconut flakes,cranberry in this recipe.If you have ripe bananas in your counter then no worries try this recipe or Eggless Banana Muffin . If you wanna bake later then just remove the skin of banana and cut into small pieces then add it in ziplock bag and freeze it.Then when you wanna bake this Banana Oatmeal Cookies defrost the banana and use in this recipe.You can also check out Strawberry Walnut Bread recipe , Strawberry Jam , 2 Mins Eggless Choco cup cake
Total Time : 20 Mins Yields:15
- Ripe Banana-2
- Whole Oats-1 cup
- Coconut flakes-4 tbsp
- Cranberry -1/4 cup
Banana Oatmeal Cookies Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 350F and cover the baking plate with aluminium foil and grease it with oil.
- Smash banana in bowl well.
- Add Whole Oats to the smashed banana.
- Add cranberry or you can also use walnuts or almonds.
- Add coconut flakes and combine well.
- Form small ball and then make it flat like the shape of cookie.Place it in greased baking plate and repeat the same for the remaining .
- Bake at 350F for about 15 mins or until it turns slight brown at the sides of the Banana Oatmeal Cookies.Let it cool and slowly peel the cookies off from the foil.You can keep this at room temperature for a day and then ziplock it in fridge for about 3 days.
- You can also bake it without oven using microwave(1000watts) for 60 secs and Enjoy it.
- You can consume this in a day at room temperature and then refrigerate remaining it for about 3 days.Whenever you want to consume just microwave for about 30 secs and enjoy this healthy no sugar,no flour Banana Oatmeal Cookies.
- If you wanna bake later then just remove the skin of ripe banana and cut into small pieces then add it in zip lock bag and freeze it.Then when you wanna bake this Banana Oatmeal Cookies defrost the banana and then use in this recipe.
If you really found this post useful please do give your valuable comments and share with your loved ones using your social account which will make me motivated !!You can also follow us on facebook ,twitter and pinterest !!!!!!!! Happy Cooking 😀
Strawberry Bread with Walnuts
Strawberry Jam (No Pectin)
3,249 total views, 8 views today