Eggless Pista cookies tastes divine as it contains butter and protein packed pistachio which is good snack for kids rather than store brought.This just melts in mouth and moreover its egg less so why not impress your kids and guests with homemade Eggless Pista cookies.And making cookies at home is not big deal just so easy by mixing all the ingredients and baking at right temperature until the corner of cookies changes to slight brown in color , mine took around 18 mins but it may differ for you so just have an eye on the cookies from 15 mins.Once baked, cool the cookies completely and store in air tight container for about 5 days.
Yields : 30 Total time:35 mins
- Butter-1 cup (room temperature)
- Sugar-3/4 cup
- Cardamom powder-1 tsp
- Milk-1 tbsp
- Wheat flour-2 cups +5 tbsp
- Coarse pistachio powder-1/2 cup
Eggless Pista cookies recipe:
- Add room temperature butter,sugar and mix well until sugar starts melting.
- Add wheat flour,cardamom powder and mix well until it forms crumbles then add pistachio powder,milk.
- Combine everything to form soft dough.
- Use cookie cutter or use hands to make these Eggless Pista cookies and place in aluminium foil.If dough is not firm then roll the dough in cylinder shape,wrap it and freeze for 20 mins.Then cut the cookies and bake at 350 F until the corner of cookies changes to slight brown in color , mine took around 18 mins but it may differ for you so just have an eye on the cookies from 15 mins.
- Once baked, cool the cookies completely and store in air tight container for about 5 days.
- To make softened butter ,use grater to make it soft.
- Bake until edges of cookies changes to slight brown in color as each oven temperature may be different.
- Use cookie cutter or your hands to make shape of the cookies.If cookie dough is not firm then freeze the dough for about 20 mins and then make shapes.
1,586 total views, 2 views today