Ragi banana bread is very delicious and egg less bread recipe which will be liked by kids for sure.If you have ripe banana sitting in counter for long time then prepare this healthy Ragi banana bread.Whenever i prepare this bread it always gets over within 24 hours 🙂 and as everybody in my family loves ragi flour so i decided to try making this bread using Ragi flour + wheat flour and to my surprise it came out well and eating it hot as soon as after baking just tastes divine <3 <3 .This bread is dense as we have not used maida or eggs to get aerated but taste wise it is really good one that you guys should try.You can add walnuts to this bread to make it more yummy.This would be healthy twist of your regular banana bread and i always love the crack on top of this bread !!
If you really found this post useful please do give your valuable comments and share with your loved ones using your social account which will make me motivated !!You can also follow us on facebook ,twitter and pinterest !!!!!!!! Happy Cooking 😀
Check out my other recipes:
Ragi Banana Bread Youtube recipe :
- Ripe banana-2
- Sugar-1/2 cup (add more sugar if needed)
- Ragi Flour-1 cup
- Wheat Flour-3/4 cup
- Baking powder-2 tsp
- Oil-1/2 cup
- Milk-3/4 cup
- Walnut-1/2 cup
- Preheat oven to 350 F, Spray oil in baking pan.
- Add banana,sugar to the bowl and using fork mix it well.
- Sieve Ragi,wheat,baking powder twice and add to banana mixture.Combine everything together.
- Add wet ingredients - oil,milk.
- Add walnut and just fold it twice.
- Pour the batter to the bread pan and bake at 350 F for 50-55 mins or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Don't over mix the batter.
- Use ripe banana for better results.
- Add more walnuts for rich taste.
- Add more sugar if needed.
- Banana bread stays good in room temperature for 2 days.
913 total views, 2 views today