Ragi Zucchini cake is gluten free cake with chocolaty flavor is moist and this is better way of using zucchini which is high source of antioxidants for the kids as well as adults which is low in calorie who would love to eat it .I just thought to give it a try using Ragi/finger millet flour and reduced amount of oil to my surprise just couldn’t believe it turned out yummy.Only thing is you need to have this cake warm or just microwave for 30 secs before serving it turned out tasty than cool cake.You can also include wheat flour or all purpose flour but I loved using only Ragi Flour .Here after for sure i am gonna make this Ragi Zucchini cake for any celebration as this is super easy to make and healthier version rather than using All purpose flour 😀 .Now my home is just so aromatic and eagerly waiting for this Ragi Zucchini cake.
while serving make sure cake is warm or else microwave for 30 secs as this cake tastes yum when served warm
Check out more Ragi recipes
Ragi Zucchini cake | Finger millet Zucchini cake You tube recipe :
- Ragi Flour- 1 and 1/4 cup
- Oil-1/4 cup
- Sugar-1/2 cup
- Baking soda-1 tsp
- Instant coffe powder-1 tsp
- Cocoa powder-1/2 cup
- Zucchini-2 cups grated
- Curd-1/4 cup
- Preheat Oven to 350 F/180 C
- Prepare the dry ingredients by adding ragi flour , cocoa powder,instant coffee powder,baking soda and then sieve it
- In another bowl add wet ingredients egg ,sugar and beat well using fork or blender.Then add curd,oil and mix it well.
- Grate the zucchini and remove the excess water from it.
- Add the grated zucchini,wet ingredients and mix it well.Then add the dry ingredients little by little and mix well.
- Bake at 350 F for about 45 mins and make sure the tooth pick comes out clean
- Cool it for 10 mins and remove the cake from the pan and cut into pieces.
- while serving make sure cake is warm or else microwave for 30 secs as this cake tastes yum when served warm
- Make sure to remove the excess water from grated zucchini
- Baking time differs for different oven so make sure that tooth pick comes out clean or else bake for more time.
- Replace ragi flour with wheat or all purpose flour
- Serve the warm cake or microwave it for 30 secs before serving as it tastes yummy when it is warm
981 total views, 2 views today