Strawberry Bread with walnuts are so moist and divine which would be perfect for breakfast or snack topped with yogurt.This bread would be really loved by kids as well as adults too.Baking bread makes home so aromatic !!!!! Most important thing is all the ingredients should be at room temperature so if you have any plans for making this Strawberry Bread then keep all the ingredients out of the refrigerator in advance.
If you like Strawberry bread sweeter then use 2 cups instead of 1.5 cup.Recently I thought to cut down sugar slowly from my diet which is very difficult task 🙁 so tried with 1 cup of sugar it turned out well too so based on your choice add sugar accordingly.You can also check out strawberry frozen yogurt , strawberry milkshake, blueberry milkshake , eggless banana muffin .
Serves:5 Cook time:1 hr Prep time:10 mins Total time :1 hr 10 mins
- Strawberry- 16 oz (450 gms)
- Sugar-1.5 cup
- Milk-1 tsp
- All purpose flour/maida-3 cups
- Walnut-1 cup
- Oil-1 cup
- Salt-1 tsp
- Baking soda-1/2 tsp
- Baking powder-1 tsp
Strawberry Bread recipe:
- Make sure all the ingredients are in room temperature.Preheat oven to 350 F . Grease the loaf pan(9 inch *5 inch) with oil and dust the loaf pan with flour on all sides so that bread comes out well without sticking to the loaf pan.
- Wash and rinse the strawberry well in water.Then cut the upper part of the strawberry and discard it.Now cut the strawberry into small chunks.
- Add strawberry chunks ( save 4 to 5 for topping it later), oil,egg in bowl and beat in medium using electric mixer for 2 mins.
- Then add sugar,walnut into same bowl and beat in medium until sugar gets blended evenly for about a minute or 2.
- Take another bowl and add all purpose flour,salt,baking powder,baking soda.Combine everything together.And then slowly add half of the flour mixture to the wet ingredients,mix it well lightly.
- Then add the other half of the flour mixture, milk and beat using electric mixer until combined. Don’t over mix it or use electric blender for long time just make sure everything gets combined well.
- Pour the batter to greased loaf pan and just top the batter with strawberry chunks.
- Bake at 350 F for about 30 min and then take out the loaf pan & cover it with aluminium foil so that top layer does not get darker in color.
- Place the loaf pan back to oven and bake for another 30 mins.Insert the toothpick to the bread if it comes out clean then its baked perfectly or else just bake for few minutes more.
- Let it cool for about 10 mins and then transfer the bread to serving plate.Slice Strawberry Bread and enjoy it with yogurt/curd for breakfast or snack 😀 😀
- Make sure all the ingredients are in room temperature.
- Cover the bread with aluminium foil after 30 mins of baking to avoid dark layer on top of Strawberry Bread.
- If you like Strawberry bread sweeter then use 2 cups instead of 1.5 cup.
- Spread yogurt/curd ,strawberry chunks and serve as sandwich for breakfast or evening snack for kids.
If you really found this post useful please do give your valuable comments and share with your loved ones using your social account which will make me motivated !!You can also follow us on twitter and pinterest !!!!!!!! Happy Cooking 😀
BANANA OATS COOKIE (GLUTEN-FREE)
2,150 total views, 2 views today