Carrot kebab is very healthy vegan snack which is made of oats powder and spice mixture to grated carrot !!! This dish would be kids friendly and moreover very healthy recipe… For all who love carrot no doubtfully will love this healthy vegan snack !!!
Serves : 3 Total min : 35 min
Besan/chickpea flour- 1/2 cup
Grated carrot-2 cups
Garlic powder-1 and 1/2 tsp
Onion powder- 2 tsp
Chili flakes-2 tsp
Roasted oats powder-1 and 1/2 cup (Dry roast oats and once cooled grind to fine powder)
Olive oil- required for greasing the baking pan
Carrot Kebab Detailed recipe:
- Add besan/chickpea powder,grated 1 cup of carrot,garlic powder.(garlic,onion paste can be used instead of garlic,onion powder)
- Add onion powder,chili flakes or chili powder,roasted oats powder(Add oats powder just to make binding so use oats powder based on that factor)
- Combine everything together well and at last add remaining 1 cup of grated carrot.
- Add required amount of roasted oats powder in separate plate for giving outer coating to carrot kebab balls.Take a small portion of carrot dough and then roll it to the oats powder for coating and then make a thin shaped kebab as shown
- Preheat oven to 400 F and cover the baking pan with aluminium foil and grease it with oil.
- Place the carrot kebab on the baking pan and bake for about 15 mins on one side and another 15 mins on another side.If you don’t have oven shallow fry with closed lid until cooked completely.
- Serve Carrot Kebab with low fat yogurt or hot sauce.
- If you don’t have oven shallow fry with closed lid until cooked completely.
- If you don’t have besan/chickpea flour then use oats powder instead of besan/chickpea flour.
- Add oats powder just to make binding so use oats powder based on that factor.
If you really found this post useful please do give your valuable comments and share with your loved ones using your social account which will make me motivated !!You can also follow us on facebook ,twitter and pinterest !!!!!!!! Happy Cooking 😀
2,196 total views, 14 views today