Bread Manchurian will be one of the easiest way of preparing tasty evening snack or for breakfast if you have left over bread.Here i have not deep fried the bread but just toasted the bread with few drops of oil and then saute with onion,tomato and Manchurian sauce for tasty twist. You can also avoid using oil in bread by toasting bread using toaster too 😉 You can use any kind of bread but i have used here multi grain wheat bread.Bread Manchurian will be loved especially by kids who don’t eat bread that much and whenever i have left over bread i make this yum dish :D.Check out similar snack recipes Baked beetroot pakoda , Sabudana waffles ,Nutty cookies
- Bread (white/multigrain)-5 slices
- Salt-to taste
- Ginger-1 tsp
- Garlic-2 cloves
- Onion/spring onion-1/4 cup
- Tomato-1/4 cup
- Soya sauce-1 tbsp
- Tomato Sauce-1 tbsp
- Chili Sauce-2 tbsp
- Crushed Green chili-1tsp
- Sugar-1 tsp
- Vinegar-1 tsp
- Capsicum-1/2 cup
- Oil-2 tbsp
Bread Manchurian recipe :
- Toast the chopped bread in oil until it becomes crispy or light brown and set aside.You can toast bread without oil by using toaster too or shallow fry the bread using butter or oil
- Add oil in pan and ginger,garlic.Saute for about 2 mins and then add chopped onion,crushed green chili & salt.
- Add capsicum,tomato and saute for about 2-3 mins
- Add soya sauce,chili sauce,tomato sauce,sugar,vinegar and cook for about 4-5 mins.
- Add the toasted bread pieces and mix it well with Manchurian sauce.
- You can use white or multi grain bread for this Bread Manchurian recipe
- If required add more sauce based on your taste-bud.
- You can toast bread without oil by using toaster too or shallow fry the bread using butter or oil.
- Serve immediately to enjoy its perfect flavor.
1,250 total views, 7 views today