Overnight oats is the easiest recipe for busy morning and requires no cooking…. Isn’t it sooooo interesting which is tasty as well as healthy breakfast??? I learnt this recipe from my husband’s colleague at first it was weird for me and thought it wont taste that good but after trying this recipe it became sooooo addictive that i started drinking glass of warm lemon water and eating this Overnight oats every morning .The most favorite part is its choco flavor and topping with different nuts and fruits each and every day and indirectly I started to consume fruits without any hesitation as like before because it was very difficult for me to consume any fruits alone but this Overnight oats recipe made me to consume varieties of fruits happily 😉 😉 .
Overnight oats recipe surely helps in weight loss and as no cooking is involved just need to soak all the healthy ingredients overnight together and eat it for breakfast and perfect for bachelor 😀 .You can also check out for Oats Apple milkshake, Oats Upma , Oats Soup with chickpeas and healthy Banana Oats cookie[No sugar,butter]
Serves : 1 Prep Time : 5 mins
- Whole oats : 1/2 cup
- Yogurt/Curd (low fat)-3/4 cup (adjust the level until oats gets soaked well)
- Flax seeds-1 tsp or chia seeds-1 tsp
- Cinnamon powder-1/2 tsp (if you dont like flavor avoid it,but i would highly recommend)
- Coco powder-1 tsp
- Pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds- 2 tsp
- Cranberry-2 tsp
- Honey-1 tsp
- Dark chocolate- garnish
Overnight oats recipe :
- Add curd,flax seeds in bowl during night.
- Add cinnamon powder,coco powder
- Add oats,honey
- Combine oats,curd,flax seeds,coco powder,honey together well and refrigerate with lid on overnight.
- Next morning top it with fresh cut apple or any fruit of your choice,pumpkin seeds or walnuts,cranberry,dark chocolate.
- Toppings is all your favorites 😉 and make sure not to add too much !!
Items Used in this recipe :
Oats Soup with chickpeas
5,332 total views, 2 views today