Sugar Rotis are my favorite which my mom prepared for my lunch box when i was kid :D.When i open my box i get the ghee flavor omg which would tempt me to eat all the roti 😉 😉 . This is very easy and simple lunch box recipe which would be liked by kids and adults who love the flavor of ghee or butter 😀 😀
- Wheat Flour-1 cup
- Water- as required to kneed the dough.
- Cookie cutter
- White Sugar/brown sugar- as required
- You can check this link to prepare the wheat dough.
- Take small amount of dough and make a thin flat circle.Make shapes using cookie cutter.
- Heat pan and once hot add ghee and shaped roti.
- Cook both the sides until it turns slight brown.
- Switch off the stove and sprinkle sugar on top of the roti.
526 total views, 2 views today