Quinoa Fish Porridge is gluten free and high in protein which is prepared easy with few simple pantry ingredients.Honestly i disliked eating quinoa but after trying this recipe with my favorite salmon fish & green onions in porridge consistency i am loving it.In this recipe i have used salmon fish which is rich in omega 3 fatty acids ,you can also use any fish fillet or fish without bones.
Quinoa Fish Porridge is sooo easy and is perfect for those who don’t like spending more time in kitchen and at the same time a very healthy lunch recipe in planet which helps in weight loss as just 1 tsp of oil is used in this recipe,So why not try this deliciously healthy Quinoa Fish Porridge recipe 😀 .You can check this 1 tsp oil recipes and quinoa curd rice
Serves: 2 Cook Time: 15 mins Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- Quinoa – 1/2 cup
- Fish-1/2 cup chopped Salmon
- Salt- to taste
- Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
- Sambar powder-1 and 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder– 1/2 tsp
- Oil-1 tsp
- Spring onion/Scallions-2
- Onion-1/4 cup
- Tomato-1/4 cup
- Water-2 cups (adjust based on your porridge consistency)
Quinoa Fish Porridge recipe :
- Clean the salmon fish with turmeric and water. Chop into small pieces and make sure it should not have bones as it may stuck in throat while eating this porridge.
- Heat pressure cooker and add quinoa,water,onion,tomato,sambar powder, red chili powder,salt,oil,turmeric powder,spring onions.
- Pressure cook for about 2 whistles
- Once cooled sprinkle the green part of spring onion and few tomato pieces.Serve this healthy dish for lunch 😀
- You can use this recipe with broken wheat too it tastes the same.
- For vegetarians you can use mushrooms or your favorite vegetable and consume veg version of healthy quinoa porridge superbowl 🙂
- Check this Quinoa curd recipe
If you really found this post useful please do give your valuable comments and share with your loved ones using your social account which will make me motivated !!You can also follow us on facebook ,twitter and pinterest !!!!!!!! Happy Cooking 😀
7,763 total views, 14 views today