Healthy Chicken Fry is one of the tastiest zero oil added recipe which is prepared with Indian spices and lemon juice.This Healthy Chicken Fry can be served as starter or stuffed in roti/chapati or with curd rice which is my favorite 😉 . Even without adding oil this recipe tastes yummy because by default fat content in chicken helps in adding more flavor and important thing is you need to cook in non stick pan.
And the secret ingredient which enhances the flavor is lemon juice and naturally adding lemon juice to food is very healthy too :). You can also check out steamed chicken kebab (zero oil recipe) , chicken fried rice , chicken nuggets , orange chicken.
Cook time : 30 mins Serves : 2
- Chicken -250 gms
- Red chili powder-1 and 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder-1 and 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder-1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- pinch
- Curry leaf-8
- Lemon juice-1/2 lemon
- Salt- to taste
Healthy Chicken Fry recipe :
- Chop the chicken into small pieces and rinse it well in water by adding turmeric powder.Then marinate by adding ginger garlic paste.
- Marinate the chicken with red chili powder,coriander powder.
- Add garam masala powder,salt and turmeric powder (sorry forgot to take photo for adding turmeric powder).
- Add lemon juice which is secret ingredient in this recipe 😉 Combine everything together well.
- Add the marinated chicken,curry leaf to the non stick pan and cook with the lid on for about 3 mins.
- Open the lid,you can see water forming all over the chicken so without oil this water will help to cook the chicken well and by default the fat content in chicken gives taste to this fry. Cook on high flame for about 5 mins to help water to get evaporated.
- Then switch to medium flame until water gets dried up by stirring it often.After 20 mins chicken will be roasted and cooked well.
Items Used in this recipe :
- Serve the Healthy Chicken Fry as side dish for curd rice, quinoa curd rice, chicken dum biryani ,mutton biryani,Jeera rice
- Stuff the Chicken Fry in dry chapati or ghee roti and roll it.Serve as chicken roll for lunch box.
If you really found this post useful please do give your valuable comments and share with your loved ones using your social account which will make me motivated !!You can also follow us on facebook ,twitter and pinterest !!!!!!!! Happy Cooking 😀
Chicken liver pepper fry
Healthy Orange chicken
6,791 total views, 2 views today