A glass of homemade Watermelon juice is perfect for hot summer day .Moreover this is healthy and thirst refreshing juice which is very good for people in diet and tastes sweet naturally so no need to add extra sugar.Fresh Watermelon juice suits for valentine’s day because of its natural color 😉 and would be perfect if you drop heart shaped ice cube in the center.
- Watermelon – 1 small
- Sugar – 2 tsp (optional)
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Water – ¼ cup (optional)
- Ice cubes – as required
Watermelon juice Recipe:
- Wash the watermelon with water and make a slice of watermelon for decoration then cut into small pieces as shown.
- With the help of knife just cut it till the end and then remaining can be scooped with help of spoon and cut in small pieces
- Add watermelon ,lemon juice,sugar and water in mixie or blender.I don’t like juice to be thick so I add little water to it, you can avoid this step based on your liking.
- Pour the juice in glass and top it with heart shaped ice cubes and slice of watermelon.For the heart shaped ice cubes I added water to heart shaped measuring cup and freezed it 😀
- Freeze the watermelon in Ziploc bag and use it while making juice this gives you cool texture
- Remove the seeds from watermelon
- Drink the juice once it is prepared as the taste differs when you don’t consume it fresh
- Filter the watermelon juice if you want don’t like solid substance.But i don’t prefer this as fiber is good for our health
Orange Carrot Juice
Apple milkshake with oats
346 total views, 2 views today