Avocado Pasta is my favorite creamy pasta without adding any cream of milk but just avocado and spinach which is more healthier.And you can season it with herbs ,sriracha sauce based on your liking .You can also check out avocado salad recipe
- Small Avocado – 2
- Spinach-1 bunch
- Pasta-1 cup
- Green chilli -3
- Salt- as required
- Gingergarlic paste-1 tbsp
- Tomato -1
- Butter/oil- 1 tbsp
- Sriracha – 2 tsp
To identify ripe and creamy avocado:
Peel the stem at the top of avocado and if it comes out easily and color is green then its fresh to eat. If color is brown then it is overripe.If the stem does not peel easily then it is not ripe.
- In general if the skin of the avocado is light green in color and it is very hard while pressing the avocado then it is not ripe.If the avocado is easy to press and somewhat in dark green color it is ripe.
- Cut the avocado into two half and remove the seed and scoop the flesh using spoon.
- Heat pan with oil or butter add onion and salt and saute till onion becomes translucent.
- Add ginger garlic paste,green chilli and saute for 2 mins then add spinach.Cook for 5 mins and keep it aside to cool.Grind the avocado & cooked spinach to fine paste by adding little water.
- Boil 1 cup of pasta and 3 cup of water for 10 mins.Drain the pasta using colander.
- Heat pan with oil and saute tomato for two mins and keep it aside.
- Saute capsicum for two mins and keep it aside.
- Add pasta ,tomato,capsicum and avocado spinach paste to it.
- Spread sriracha sauce or combine 2 tsp chilli sauce with 1 tsp tomato sauce to creamy avocado pasta.
- You can replace Sriracha sauce with chilli sauce and tomato sauce based on your liking
- Consume hot Creamy avocado pasta as soon as u prepare it tastes very good.
205 total views, 2 views today