Egg rice with baby carrot is perfect healthy quick lunch box recipe for kids as well as adults which is prepared in 15 mins. I still remember my mom’s egg rice would be favorite for me and my colleagues. Weekly once i used to ask her to prepare me this recipe ! Here in this recipe I used just 1 tsp of oil but if you are not on diet or if you are preparing for kids you can generously add oil as this recipe will be more tasty if you add more oil 😉 :p
- Cooked rice-2 cup
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tbsp
- Chili powder-1 tbsp (adjust to taste)
- Coriander powder-1 tbsp
- Garam masala-2 tsp
- Fennel seeds-1 tsp
- Cinnamon -2 small sticks
- Oil-1 tsp (not on diet then add as per your choice 😉
- Salt-to taste
Egg rice Recipe with pictures:
- Heat pan with oil (if you are not on diet you can add more oil which will make the dish more tastier 😉 )and once hot add fennel seeds,cinnamon,onion,salt.Saute for a min till onion becomes translucent
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till raw flavor disappears.Then add tomato ,turmeric and cook till mushy.
- Add chili powder,garam masala,coriander powder and saute well so that masala gets cooked very well (if it gets very dry then add little water or oil and cook it).Add the eggs and Stir it well for about 5-7 mins so that all the spices and egg gets blended very well.
- Add the cooked rice and mix it well.You can also use left over rice for this recipe
Serving Suggestions for Egg rice:
- Serve Egg rice with onion raita or baby carrot!
If you really found this post useful please do give your valuable comments and share with your loved ones using your social account which will make me motivated !!You can also follow us on twitter and pinterest !!!!!!!! Happy Cooking 😀
Vegetable Dum biryani
3,648 total views, 20 views today