Jeera rice is flavored rice with cumin seeds/Jeera ,onion ,ginger garlic paste ,garam masala and most importantly the ghee which gives awesome aroma and enhances the taste of the rice !!!!
Serving Jeera rice with Dal tadka is my favorite and preparing this Jeera rice just takes 20 mins , it will also go well with mutton chukka or spicy chicken curry or Paneer masala. This is simple and easiest tasty rice recipe which gives you awesome flavor !!!!! 😀 😀 😀
Serves : 3 Total time : 20 min
- Jeera- 1 and 1/2 tbsp
- Ghee- 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste-2 tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Garam masala-1 tsp
- Basmati rice-1 cup
- Water-2 cup
- Rinse and soak the rice for about 20 mins.
- Heat pan with ghee,one hot add jeera and saute for a min.
- Add chopped onion and cook until it becomes translucent (Chop the onions in vertical shape and make sure it should be thin).Add ginger garlic paste and cook till raw flavor disappears.
- Add water,garam masala and let it boil with lid on .
- Once it boils add soaked rice and cook with lid on for about 10 -15 mins in medium flame or until the rice gets cooked completely.
- Serve it with Dal tadka or Spicy chicken curry or Paneer masala or Mutton chukka or Baigan ka salan(brinjal curry)
If you really found this post useful please do give your valuable comments and share with your loved ones using your social account which will make me motivated !!You can also follow us on twitter and pinterest !!!!!!!! Happy Cooking 😀
Veg Dum Biryani
Palak Kichdi/Spinach Rice
1,585 total views, 3 views today