Quinoa Curd Rice is perfect healthy lunch recipe. Quinoa is whole grain which is always better than refined grains and is rich in fiber with nutritional values. Quinoa is cooked similar to rice as 1 :2 ratio with water in pan for about 20 mins or pressure cook for about 2 whistle.If you are lover of curd/yogurt rice then you should try this Quinoa Curd Rice.
- Quinoa-1/2 cup
- Low fat Curd-1 cup
- Salt-to taste
- Urad dal-1 tsp
- Channa dal-1 tsp
- Mustard seeds-1 tsp
- Red chilli – 2
- Curry leaf-4
- Peanuts-1 tsp
Quinoa Curd Rice Recipe:
- Cook Quinoa and keep it aside.You can check this link on how to cook quinoa.
- Heat pan with oil once hot add channa and urad dal and cook till it changes to slightly brown color.
- Add mustard seeds and let it splutter .Then add raisins,curry leaf,peanuts,red chilli,hing and saute for a min.
- Add quinoa and curd in bowl and then add the tempered items,carrot,salt to it.Combine it well and let it sit for half n hr so that the tempered flavor gets into it.
- Adding thick curd enhances the taste.
- Include quinoa in your diet as it is rich in fiber content which is good for the health.And try to add carrot in your diet everyday as it contains loads of nutrients.
- Check this healthy instant Quinoa fish porridge
If you really found this post useful please do give your valuable comments and share with your loved ones using your social account which will make me motivated !!You can also follow us on facebook ,twitter and pinterest !!!!!!!! Happy Cooking 😀
660 total views, 2 views today