Schezwan Fried Rice is prepared with hot and spicy schezwan sauce and chopped vegges.If you have not tried any indo chinese recipes then this dish would be perfect to begin 😉 .If you are non vegetarian instead of vegges you can add egg or chicken 😉 and you can prepare this dish for your guests in 15 mins if you have Schezwan sauce handy.Usually i preserve this sauce only for a week and not more than that .I use it in my favorite dishes as Schezwan Fried Rice (veg),Schezwan chicken fried rice,Schezwan paneer or garlic noodles 😀
- Schezwan Sauce– 6 tbsp
- Basmati cooked rice-2 cups (or any left over rice)
- Salt-to taste
- Oil-2 tbsp
- Chopped Garlic-1 tbsp
- Chopped Ginger-2 tsp
- Chopped Carrot-1
- Chopped Capsicum-1/4 cup
- Chopped Cabbage-1/2 cup
- Frozen peas-1/2 cup
- Soya Sauce-1 tbsp
- Corn flour -1/4 cup (diluted with water)
- Spring Onion-1
- Choosing the left over rice is the secret for any kind of tasty fried rice.Whenever i prepare fried rice or Schezwan rice i use the day before cooked rice.
- Finely chop the vegetables.
- Heat wok/kadai with oil.Once hot add ginger,garlic and saute for min.
- Add finely chopped vegetables and cook with lid on for about 5 mins.
- Once veggies are cooked well add schezwan sauce and diluted corn flour ,Soya sauce.Stir well for about 5 mins and then add the cooked basmati rice or left over rice .You can check this link to prepare Schezwan Sauce.
- Cook for about 4-5 mins and make sure the rice gets blended properly with sauce.Switch off the stove and garnish with green part of spring onion.
- Serve the Schezwan rice with gobi Manchurian or mushroom Manchurian or French Fries.
- Left over rice tastes good than freshly prepared rice for any kind of fried rice.
If you really found this post useful please do give your valuable comments and share with your loved ones using your social account which will make me motivated !!You can also follow us on facebook ,twitter and pinterest !!!!!!!! Happy Cooking 😀
546 total views, 3 views today