Cucumber Noodle Salad is vegan recipe with perfect dressing makes healthy dinner.You can enhance the flavor by adding your favorite low fat cheese or mushroom and if you are non vegetarian then you can add cooked chicken or prawn or scrambled egg!!!!! This will make your tummy feel light and very healthy dinner recipe…Make sure to pour dressing liquid enough or else Salad will be watery at the end as cucumber releases too much of water.The secret of this Cucumber Noodle Salad recipe is adding Sesame oil and crushed garlic in this dressing.Always including salad at least thrice in week for dinner makes you feel light and helps in weight loss!!! You can also check out Cucumber Raita, Healthy chicken kebab,Healthy Orange Chicken,Ragi/Finger millet cake , Oats Soup with chickpeas ,1 tsp oil recipes , Avocado Salad , Sprouts Salad .
Serves : 1 Cook Time : 10 mins
- Cabbage-1/4 cup
- Sesame oil-3 tsp
- Soya sauce-3 tsp
- White vinegar-3 tsp
- Sesame seeds-1 tsp
- Pepper powder-1 tsp (adjust based on spice level)
- Garlic crushed-3 cloves
- Chili sauce-1 tsp (optional)
Item used in this recipe:
Cucumber Salad Recipe:
- Prepare dressing for this salad by mixing sesame oil,soya sauce,white vinegar,sesame seeds,pepper powder,crushed garlic together well.
- Chop cabbage and carrot into desired shapes.Used Veggetti Spiral vegetable slicer to make noodles shape cucumber.If you don’t have then use peeler to get noodles shape 🙂 .Transfer into serving bowl.
- Then pour the dressing to cucumber,carrot and cabbage by combining everything together well and be careful while pouring the dressing to salad or else it will be too watery at the end.
- Serve chilled and make sure to prepare salad only when you are to ready as soon as it is prepared or else cucumber may turn brown.
- Serve chilled and to enhance its flavor you can add low fat cheese,cooked chicken pieces,mushrooms ,scrambled egg.
If you really found this post useful please do give your valuable comments and share with your loved ones using your social account which will make me motivated !!You can also follow us on facebook ,twitter and pinterest !!!!!!!! Happy Cooking 😀
Healthy Chickpea Snack
Healthy Chickpea Bites
Celery Soup (Weight Loss)
3,642 total views, 2 views today