Asparagus Fry is good source of fiber and act as antioxidant.Chop asparagus into small pieces and avoid the white part of the stem.You can roast or steam the chopped asparagus and season it based on your choice and as this is water less method all the nutrients are preserved in this dish.Asparagus more or less tastes as plantain stem.Asparagus can also be used in soups,pasta or you can add it along with any meat of your choice and consume it as it has lots of health benefits.I like to eat Asparagus Fry with roti or rasam rice.
- Asparagus-1 bunch
- Oil-1 tsp
- Pepper-2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste–2 tsp
- Salt-to taste
Asparagus Fry Recipe:
- Wash and clean asparagus well.Chop the asparagus into small pieces and avoid the white part of the stem (i.e the end of the stem)
- Heat pan with oil,once hot add onion and salt.Saute till onion becomes translucent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till raw flavor disappears.
- Add the chopped asparagus and sprinkle water.Cook with lid on for about 8-10 mins in between juts stir it to avoid the burning .
- Switch off the stove and sprinkle pepper and serve it hot.
- Asparagus more or less tastes as plantain stem.
- Serve it along with Indian flat bread or Roti
If you really found this post useful please do give your valuable comments and share with your loved ones using your social account which will make me motivated !!You can also follow us on facebook ,twitter and pinterest !!!!!!!! Happy Cooking 😀
771 total views, 4 views today