Mushroom Gravy is simple & tasty dish which takes only 10 mins to prepare.This goes well with roti or rice and I love it when it is hot and spicy. When I don’t have meat in my home but if I feel like eating non veg I usually cook mushroom or soya this really gives non veg flavor :p 😉 . My husband used to say when he was a bachelor he prefers mushroom the most as it took him less time to cook and moreover it tastes so yummy .
- Mushroom -8
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Jeera/cumin – 1 tsp
- Onion – 1
- Tomato -1
- Salt –as required
- Turmeric – 1 tsp
- Green chilli – 2
- Chilli powder – 1 tbsp.
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala – ½ tbsp.
- Coriander leaf- garnish
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Lime juice- 1 tsp
- Clean mushroom with water by adding turmeric to it.
- Heat pan with oil and add cardamom,jeera &onion. Add salt and once onion gets cooked add ginger garlic paste.
- After raw flavor of ginger garlic disappears add tomato ,turmeric,green chilli and saute it well.
- Add coriander,chilli and garam masla and saute for min.Add Mushroom and mix it well & close the lid for 10 mins.Water oozes out from mushroom so don’t add water to it
- Open the lid and you can see the water in the pan and is ready to eat.If you want thick gravy cook for another 5 mins and garnish with coriander leaf and lime juice.
Serve Mushroom Gravy with roti or rice or in sandwich
- Never add water to mushroom because water naturally oozes out from it
- You may sprinkle pepper powder to the Mushroom Gravy at last as per your taste
847 total views, 1 views today