Fish Fry is very easy and healthy which can be served in meal or starter.This dish is marinated with simple spicy mixture and this would be perfect for the guests as starter and also goes well as side dish to curd rice or sambar rice.You can also check out Salmon fry ,Mackerel fry , fish curry , fish curry with coconut .
Serves : 3 Cook time : 20 mins
- Fish-6 pieces
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Salt- as required
- Chilli powder-3 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice-2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Chopped Spring onion -2 tsp
Fish Fry Recipe:
- Clean the fish properly with turmeric and salt.
- Add chilli powder,coriander powder,lemon juice and make small paste .Apply paste all over the fish and freeze for 1 hr
- Heat pan with 1 tsp oil and spread it all over .Once hot add the fish and cook for 10 mins and then flip it over & cook for 10 mins in medium heat
- Garnish spring onion and njoy!
Items used in this recipe :
* Garnish lemon juice and serve Fish Fry as starter
* Serve with curd rice or meenu kulambu rice
- Freeze the marinated fish for atleast 1/2 hr so that spicy flavor gets into fish very well.
- If you wanna serve this for kids add more oil which will enhance taste 😉
If you really found this post useful please do give your valuable comments and share with your loved ones using your social account which will make me motivated !!You can also follow us on facebook ,twitter and pinterest !!!!!!!! Happy Cooking 😀
Quinoa Fish Porridge (Weightloss recipe)
Salmon Fry Healthy version
1,829 total views, 2 views today