Gobi Tikka Masala is Indian curry vegetarian recipe ideal for guests or parties which tastes yum ♥ … Gobi Tikka Masala is prepared by shallow frying the marinated cauliflower and then cooking with homemade spice mixture ,onion,tomato and ginger garlic paste ,curd ,hot sauce (secret ingredient which enhances the taste ;))and to give richness to masala almond,cashew,poppy seeds paste is added…
My family loves this recipe with roti or Jeera rice.
Serves : 4 Total time : 40 min
- Onion-1 medium
- Tomato-3 to 4 medium
- Cauliflower -1 medium
- Salt- to taste
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder-1 tsp
- Cumin seeds-1 tsp
- Cinnamon sticks-2
- Thick yogurt-1/2 cup
- Red chili powder-2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste-2 tsp
- Sriracha Hot sauce-1 tbsp (adjust based on spice level)
- Almond-8 pieces
- Cashews-8 pieces
- Poppy seeds-2 tsp
- Cumin seeds/Jeera- 2 tsp
- Dry Methi leaf/Fenugreek leaf-2 tsp
- Garam Masala– 2 tsp
- Kashmiri Red chili-5
- Coriander powder- 2 tsp
Gobi Tikka Masala Detailed recipe:
- Grind the items under ‘to grind’ section to fine powder.
- Clean the cauliflower with water and cut into florets . Marinate the florets with 1/4 cup curd, 1 tbsp grinded powder,turmeric powder, Salt and combine well. Freeze it for 15 mins.
- Add oil in pan and once hot add the marinated florets .Cook till it changes its color slightly as shown .
- Chop the onion into small cubes and grind to fine paste.Similarly grind tomato to fine paste.Heat deep pan with 1 tbsp oil and once hot add cumin seeds,cinnamon sticks,clove,elachi/cardamom.
- Add onion paste,tomato paste,ginger garlic paste and saute till raw flavor disappears for about 10 mins.Add the remaining grinded powder, 1/4 cup of curd (optional).
- Soak almond,cashews and poppy seeds with 1/4 cup of water for about 15-30 mins .Grind to fine paste.
- Add hot sauce , red chili powder , cooked cauliflower, grinded almond,cashew,poppy seeds paste and required water.Cook with lid on for about 20 mins. Forgot to add hot sauce and grinded paste photo 🙁
- Serve this Gobi Tikka Masala with Roti/Indian flatbread or Jeera rice.
If you really found this post useful please do give your valuable comments and share with your loved ones using your social account which will make me motivated !!You can also follow us on facebook ,twitter and pinterest !!!!!!!! Happy Cooking 😀
Vegetable Dum Biryani
Jeera Rice/Cumin Rice
6,511 total views, 4 views today