Banana Paniyaram is very easy and instant sweet recipe which is prepared with just three ingredients as Maida/All purpose flour , shredded coconut,Choco chips.Usually when my granny prepares this recipe she used to deep fry this fritter in oil and obviously this would taste awesome but to make in healthier version we can make this in non stick appe pan that consumes less oil.
If you have ripe banana on the counter make this yummy Banana Paniyaram or banana choco bites in 10 mins and surprise your kids with choco chips and sprinkles 😉 .This sweet recipe can be stored in air tight container in refrigerator for 1 day.You can also check out Banana oatmeal cookie , Eggless Banana walnut cup cake .
- Ripe Banana-3
- Shredded Coconut- 1/2 cup
- All purpose flour/Maida-1 cup
- Choco chips -1/4 cup (optional)
- Water-1 cup
- Oil- as required
Banana Paniyaram recipe :
- Mix all purpose flour,mashed ripe banana,shredded coconut and water.The consistency should be like idly batter [not too watery or solid batter].Add choco chips and mix everything together well.
- Heat appe pan and pour oil .Once hot scoop the batter and pour in the appe pan in medium flame.Cook until sides changes to slight brown in color.Then cook it on other side by flipping it over.
- Cook for about 10 mins until it gets cooked completely the other side.
- Sprinkle choco chips and serve .You can store this in air tight container for 1 day in refrigerator.
If you really found this post useful please do give your valuable comments and share with your loved ones using your social account which will make me motivated !!You can also follow us on facebook ,twitter and pinterest !!!!!!!! Happy Cooking 😀
Healthy Banana Oatmeal Cookie
Eggless Banana Muffin
3,714 total views, 4 views today