Carrot Halwa with condensed milk is easy and quick rich dessert which is made with grated carrot ,condensed milk and ghee.This goes well with ice cream or poori or you can just have it alone ;).Without adding artificial color this sweet looks so bright and mouth watering naturally ;).You can refrigerate it for a week and consume it.
Serves : 3 Total time : 20 mins
- Grated Carrot – 3 cups
- Condensed Milk-1 cup
- Milk-1 cup
- Ghee-3 tbsp
Carrot Halwa Recipe:
- Wash and peel the carrot.Grate the carrot using big holes which makes coarse carrot halwa .If you want carrot halwa to be very fine then grate using small holes or food processor.I love the coarse halwa so i am grating with big hole.
- Roast cashews,raisins with 1 tbsp ghee and keep aside.
- Heat wide pan and add the grated carrot ,milk and keep stirring once in 2 mins till milk gets evaporated.Make sure you dont burn the carrot so stir it once in 2 mins.
- Now add the condensed milk to carrot and stir until it gets dry.You can make condensed milk at home by clicking this link Condensed Milk at Home.
- After the condensed milk gets dry add the ghee and saute for a min.
- Garnish with roasted nuts.You can eat it along with ice cream or poori or simply the yummy carrot halwa 😉
- Make sure not to burn the carrot as halwa wont taste good.So keep on stirring every 2 mins.
- Carrot halwa tastes better using grater than the food processor and can be refrigerted for a week and not more than that.
If you really found this post useful please do give your valuable comments and share with your loved ones using your social account which will make me motivated !!You can also follow us on facebook ,twitter and pinterest !!!!!!!! Happy Cooking 😀
1,193 total views, 1 views today