Dates ladoo with fig and nuts is power packed energy balls with full of protein which can be given to kids for healthy snack .During my post pregnancy husband bought fig and was insisting to eat as it was very good for health.But as i didn’t like eating it directly , tried to include in dates ladoo and to my surprise started liking it. I used to prepare this Dates ladoo during winter as this warms the body and store for 3 weeks and used to have 1 each day after my post pregnancy work out. One ball gives you lot of energy and my immunity also increased 🙂 As this was sugarless and gluten free and just takes few mins to prepare this recipe became my favorite.
- Use good quality dates and dried fig for this recipe.
- Chop the dates and fig and then grind it in processor.
- You can include walnut,pistachio,cashew,almond to this ladoo to make it rich.
- Always saute nuts in ghee before adding to any sweet recipe which enhances the flavor.
- Cook this recipe in medium flame so that it doesn’t get burnt.
If you really found this post useful please do give your valuable comments and share with your loved ones using your social account which will make me motivated !!You can also follow us on facebook ,twitter and pinterest !!!!!!!! Happy Cooking 😀
Check other recipes:
Dates ladoo Youtube recipe:
- Almond,cashew,walnut-1/3 cups
- Ghee-2 tsp
- Ghee-3 tsp
- Heat pan with 2 tsp of ghee and add the chopped nuts.Saute until cashew turns into golden brown in color.Keep in separate plate.
- Chop the dates and fig into chunks. Grind in processor into paste consistency.
- Heat pan with 3 tsp ghee and make sure flame is in medium.Add the grinded paste and saute for 5 mins or until everything combines together.Add the chopped nuts and combine well.
- Switch off the flame and after 5 mins take the dates dough into separate plate .Make sure the dough is lukewarm as it helps in forming balls easily.
- Take a small portion of the dough and form balls.
- Store in airtight container and it stays good for 3 weeks
- Store in airtight container for 3 weeks.
- You can add pista also in this ladoo.
- Always saute nuts in ghee before adding to the dates paste as roasted nuts tastes very good
1,516 total views, 13 views today