Flaxseed ladoo is healthy snack where flax seeds are best source of omega fatty 3 acids and this sweet is prepared during winter to protect from cold. Flaxseed ladoo is made with roasted wheat and flaxseed powder ,cardamom,sugar syrup and formed into ladoo which can be stored in air tight container for about a month.
Yields : 20 ladoos Total time : 45 mins
- Flaxseeds- 1 cup
- Sugar-1 cup
- Water-3/4 cup
- Wheat flour-1 cup
- Almond powder-1/4 cup
- Ghee-1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder-1 tsp
Flaxseed ladoo recipe :
- Dry roast flax seeds in non stick pan for about 8-10 mins until you get cracking sound.Once cooled grind to fine powder.
- Add 2 tbsp ghee and add wheat flour.Roast for about 10-15 mins until raw flavor disappears.Switch off the stove and transfer to the plate.
- Add 2 tbsp ghee and add roasted flax seed powder.Roast for about 10 mins until raw flavor disappears.Switch off the stove and transfer to the plate.
- Prepare sugar syrup by heating sugar and water in pan and let it boil by stirring continuously until it reaches thin string consistency to check that pour drop of syrup in plate and then use your two finger to check if it forms thin string, then switch off the flame
- Quickly add the roasted wheat,flax seed powder,cardamom,almond powder and mix together or else sugar syrup may crystallize .If it crystallize no worries just blend in food processor or mixie to get fine powder.
- Add remaining ghee to the mixture and make ladoo or small round shaped balls out of the mixture .If the mixture does not come together then add ghee accordingly to form small balls.
Flaxseed ladoo can be stored in airtight container for about a month and you can njoy one ladoo for a day 😉
If you really found this post useful please do give your valuable comments and share with your loved ones using your social account which will make me motivated !!You can also follow us on facebook ,twitter and pinterest !!!!!!!! Happy Cooking 😀
25,186 total views, 22 views today